SONY ALPHA CLIP-IN FILTER MCUV
Product Code: SA24
The NEW Kase Sony Alpha Clip-in filters are an innovative and clever idea to allow you to use filters on any Sony Alpha Camera & Lens combination*, no matter how wide.
This item ships from Sydney
This item ships from overseasIn Stock
The NEW Kase Sony Alpha Clip-in filters are an innovative and clever idea to allow you to use filters on any Sony Alpha Camera and lens combination*, no matter how wide. Weighing in at only 3.3 grams per filter, these compact filters are made from B270 Optical glass and have our normal high-quality nano coatings, so you know you can be assured of your image quality.
Installation is simple**, and once installed the filters will give you extra protection of your camera sensor when you swap or change lenses out in the field.
PRE-ORDER only, we don't stock this item, the item will take 7 days to get in from KASE.
- Outstanding Clarity – B270 Optical Glass
- Lightweight and Compact – Only 3.3g per filter.
- Easy to use – Simple Installation
- Added Protection – Helps Protect your sensor
- Sony a9 II, a9, a7R IV, a7R III, a7R II, a7R, a7S II, a7S, a7 III, a7 II, a7, a1, a9M2 , a7C , a7M1 , a7M2 , a7M3 , a7M4 , a7R , a7R2 , a7R3 , a7S , a7S2 , a7S3 , FX3 , a1, a7RV (whilst we are not currently aware of any lens restrictions, we can not guarantee all lenses will be compatible)
In The Box
- 1 x Sony Clip-In Filter MCUV
- 1 x Plastic Case
- Using clip-in filters will adjust your focal distance and focusing system on your lens. This will not cause you any issues in manual mode if you focus via screen or LCD or auto-focus modes. If however you use the focal distance markings on your lens, they will be different. For example infinity markings will not be accurate on lenses, and you will need to focus manually to account for the adjustment.
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fotogenic Photo Video Camera Lighting Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.