Godox ML30Bi-K2 Compact Portable AC/DC Dainty LED Two Light Kit 2800K-6500K
Product Code: ML30Bi-K2
This Godox ML30Bi-K2 Dainty Bi-Color LED Two Light Kit has core features for use in the studio or on location. The kit features two ML30Bi variable color lights, each with a power cable, DC cable, reflector, and a softbox.
This item ships from Sydney
This item ships from overseasIn Stock
This Godox ML30Bi-K2 Dainty Bi-Color LED Two Light Kit has core features for use in the studio or on location. The kit features two ML30Bi variable color lights, each with a power cable, DC cable, reflector, and a softbox. Also included are a grip, a collapsible soft tent, a diffusion dome, a battery case, and a carry bag. The 21 special effects include lightning, flash, conference, paparazzi, TV, broken bulb, candle, fire, and fireworks.
The Godox ML30Bi Dainty LED light has a 2800-6500K color temperature for seamlessly blending into any ambient light situation, matching other lights, or just sparking creativity. Its high CRI/TLCI rating of 96/97 is ample evidence of advanced capability in rendering color. It dims from 0 to 100% and it has a 32-channel, 16-group receiver that allows you to adjust the light's dimming level and power it on or off. You can manage these locally on the fixture or wirelessly from a distance with the separately purchased RC. ML60Bi can be controlled via the Godox Light app.
Designed for dynamic filming, the ML30Bi has a removable handle and umbrella slot. The unit will work well in the studio while plugged into a constant power supply, but will also run on two NP-F970 batteries when AC power is unavailable, making it a great tool for outdoor filming.
- With a wide range of color temperatures from 2800 to 6500K, you can quickly adjust the lighting to your environment with the turn of a dial. This way you don't have to worry about color filters.
- With high CRI and TLCI 96/97, ML30Bi provides vibrant, natural light and accurate color reproduction
- Built-in effects include lightning, flash, TV, and broken light bulb.
- ML30Bi has a Godox mount, which provides access to interesting and compact modifiers. When the flash is mounted on the S2 mount (available separately), you have even more room to maneuver with countless Bowens accessories to match.
- Enable silent mode to eliminate noise and provide a quiet environment for video production.
- Various control methods allow for effortless adjustment and control of the light and convenient operation. In addition to setting lamp parameters on the unit itself, we can also control the unit via an optional remote control or the free Godox Light app for smartphones.
- Working with the included AC adapter or optional NP-F970 batteries, ML30Bi is ideal for studio or outdoor use.
- 2 x Godox ML30Bi 40W Dainty LED Light (2800K-6500K)
- 2 x Reflector
- 2 x Protect Cover
- 1 x Grip
- 2 x Tripod Adapter ML-TA1
- 1 x Collapsible Soft Tent ML-CS1625
- 1 x Collapsible Diffusion Dome ML-CD15
- 2 x Adapter Holder
- 1 x Battery Case BC60
- 2 x Adapter
- 2 x Softbox ML-SF3030
- 2 x AC Power Cable 5m
- 1 x DC Power Cable 0.2m
- 1 x DC Power Cable 1.2m
- 1 x Carry Bag CB32
* NP batteries & RC-A6 Remote Control to be purchased separately
- Color Temperature: 2800 to 6500K
- Color Accuracy Standard: CRI 96 , TLCI 97
- Dimming: 0 to 100%
- Photometrics: 1370 Lux at 3.3' / 1 m
- Battery Plate: 1 x Sony L-Series (NP-F)
- Remote Operation: Bluetooth
- Power Source: AC Adapter, External Battery
- Max Power Consumption: 40 W
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- Fan: Yes
- Dimensions: 120 x 88 x 88 mm
- Weight: 1.3 lb / 587 g
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fotogenic Photo Video Camera Lighting Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.