GODOX LUX JUNIOR RETRO CAMERA FLASH Compatible with FUJIFILM, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, and Sony cameras.
Product Code: LuxJunior
The Godox Lux Junior is all about the pure enjoyment and excitement of taking every shot. Let’s keep things simple and go rogue. Forget about the rule or the standard, just click the shutter and enjoy the moment. Compatible with FUJIFILM, Canon, Nikon,
This item ships from Sydney
This item ships from overseasIn Stock
The Godox Lux Junior is all about the pure enjoyment and excitement of taking every shot. Let’s keep things simple and go rogue. Forget about the rule or the standard, just click the shutter and enjoy the moment.
Compatible with FUJIFILM, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, and Sony cameras, the Godox LUX Junior is a diminutive 8 x 7.1 x 5 cm light source with basic features and is small enough to have it regularly mounted on your camera.
Called a "retro" flash, the unit has a simple dial that correlates ISO with apertures, power levels, and shooting distances. For example, if you want to shoot at 5' with an ISO of 400, the dial lines up f/4 and 1/8 power. The flash has an Auto Mode, too, that defaults to f/2.8 at ISO 100.
Control features include an Optical Mode that offers S1 and S2 settings. In S1 the flash will fire in response to another manual or TTL flash, while in S2 the Retro Flash will respond similarly, but ignore the initial flash. The unit runs on separately purchased AAA batteries and comes with a triggering cable and a storage bag.
Key Features of the Godox LUX Junior
- Power, ISO, Stops, Distance Dial
- Guide Number: 39.4' ISO 100
- 7 x Output Levels: 1/1 to 1/64
- Runs on 2 x AAA Batteries
- Manual & Auto Modes, Fixed 28mm Coverage
1 x Godox Lux Junior Retro Camera Flash
1 x Triggering Cable
1 x Storage Bag
- Model: Lux Junior
- GN(1/1 level): GN12(ISO100, in meters)
- Flash power : 7 levels , 1/1-1/64
- CCT: 6000K±200K
- Focal length: 28mm (fixed value)
- Compatible cameras: Fujifilm, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony
- Panel display Power: full,1/2,1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32,1/64 Aperture: F2-16
- Panel display Distance: 0.5m,0.7m,1m, 1.5m,2m,3m, 4m , Auto f2.8 IS0100 (default value in A auto flash mode)
- Optical flash: S1 optical control/S2 optical control
- Working environment temperature: -10℃~50℃
- Battery: NI-MH battery/ AAA alkaline battery
- Dimension: 73.8 x 50.2 x 71.8mm
- Net weight: 130g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fotogenic Photo Video Camera Lighting Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.