Godox GM7S 7'' 4K HDMI Touchscreen Ultra-bright On-Camera Monitor(18cm)
Product Code: GM7S
The Godox GM7S 7'' 4K HDMI Touchscreen Ultra-bright On-Camera Monitor combines a large screen with a peak brightness of 1200nit, allowing you to check the screen effortlessly to ensure prefect images.
This item ships from Sydney
This item ships from overseasIn Stock
The Godox GM7S 7'' 4K HDMI Touchscreen Ultra-bright On-Camera Monitor combines a large screen with a peak brightness of 1200nit, allowing you to check the screen effortlessly to ensure perfect images. What’s more, with REC.709 colour calibration, fanless design, multiple options for power supply and a wealth of professional tools, the GM7S is an optimal solution for vloggers, YouTubers, filmmakers and more.
- 7″ IPS HD Touchscreen Display
- 1200 cd/m² Brightness
- DCI and UHD 4K Video Support
- HDMI Input and Output
- Headphone and Camera Control Ports
- 3D LUT Import via SD Card Slot
- Various Image Monitoring Tools
- L-Series Battery Plates, USB-C Port
- DC Input and Output Ports
- Sun Hood and Cold Shoe Mount Included
Bigger Vision, Bigger World
The 7″ 1920×1200 screen ensures a larger and clearer view so that your eyes never miss any point of small details, taking you away from nightmares of flawed images caused by an unclear display. Moreover, with a viewing angle of 160 Degrees H/160 degrees V, the GM7S is an ideal solution for a few more viewers to monitor at the same time.
Clearly Visible in Strong Sunlight
Featuring a peak brightness of 1200nit, the GM7S ensures a clear and accurate display, which is especially important when shooting outdoors. Don’t let strong sunlight get in the way of your creation.
REC.709 Colour Calibration
With REC.709 colour calibration, the GM7S guarantees high-fidelity images, which is the key to measuring the reliability of a monitor. What you see on the GM7S is what you get.
Custom 3D LUT Support
By loading up to 25 custom 3D LUTs into the GM7S via SD card, the instant preview greatly saves your time in post-production workflows. In addition to converting Log into REC.709, endless possibilities for creative footage are available at your fingertips.
No Fan, No Noise
The fanless design makes the GM7S completely silent, contributing to better application in sound-sensitive environments.
Rugged Metal Construction
The back housing made of robust metallic material can reliably protect the internal structure. In addition, the specialized design increases the surface area to provide better heat dissipation when working.
Camera Control Function
Using the adaptive camera control cable (optional), the GM7S can conveniently access the camera functions for enhanced efficiency, freeing you from swapping back and forth between the monitor and the camera.
Designed according to the user-friendly principle, the optimized UI enables you to fast access the frequently used functions, producing an easy, efficient, and enjoyable experience. Combining the large touchscreen with the scientific design, the GM7S offers users maximum usability and convenience.
Providing three choices: DC, single or dual lithium battery, and Type-C power supply, the GM7S is never disconnected. What’s worth emphasizing is the Type-C power supply, an excellent solution for an emergency when shooting outdoors.
- 1 x Godox GM7S HD Ultra Bright Touchscreen On-Camera Monitor
- 1 x Sun Hood
- 1 x Cold Shoe Mount
- 1 x Standard HDMI to Mini Cable
- 1 x Standard HDMI to Micro Cable
- 1 x Standard HDMI to HDMI Cable
- 1 x Dustless Cloth
- 1 x User Manual
- Panel Type IPS-Type LCD
- Display Size 17.8 cm
- Screen Area 151.2 x 94.5 mm
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Viewing Angle Horizontal: 160°
- Vertical: 160°
- Touchscreen Yes
- Maximum Brightness 1200 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1
- Bit Depth / Colour Support 8-Bit (16.7 Million Colours)
- HDR Compatibility Yes
- Pixels Per Inch (ppi) 314 ppi
- Real-Time LUT Monitoring HDR
- Image Controls Focus Assist, Waveform, Zebra
Inputs / Outputs
- Video I/O 1 x HDMI 1.4 Input
- 1 x HDMI 1.4 Output
- Audio I/O 1 x 3.5 mm Headphone Output
- Built-In Speaker None
- Power I/O 1 x Barrel 5.5 mm (24 VDC) Input
- 1 x Barrel 5.5 mm (1.5 A / 7.8 VDC) Output
- 1 x USB-C Input
- Media/Memory Card Slot Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Wi-Fi None
- Bluetooth None
- Mobile App Compatible No
- *As of January, 2023: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
- Video Format HDMI
- DCI 4K: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98
- UHD 4K: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98
- 1080p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98
- 1080i: 60/50
- 720p: 60/50
- 576p: 60/50
- 576i: 60/50
- 480p: 60/50
- 480i: 60/50
- Gamma Curve Rec709
- DC Input Power 7 to 24 VDC
- Battery Type 2 x L-Series
- Power Consumption 10 W
- Mounting 3 x 1/4″-20 Female
- Certifications FCC Part 15 Class B, EU 2014/30/EU
- *as per Manufacturer
- Operating Temperature 14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C
- Material of Construction Metal, Plastic
- Dimensions 18 x 12 x 3.1 cm
- Weight 507 g
1 Year Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fotogenic Photo Video Camera Lighting Equipment users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.