Yongnuo YN560-II Digital SpeedLite
- The YN560-II Digital SpeedLite is Yongnuo's successor to the popular YN560. It offers new and improved features from its predecessor such as a large LCD panel, easily displaying all the essential information such as power level, zoom step and flash mode/slave mode.
- It also offers a new multi mode, allowing for a rapid succession of flashes fired with the shutter release with its ultra fast recycle times, as well as the full manual mode "M" and 2 slave modes "S1" and "S2". It can effectively communicate in both indoor and outdoor environments in slave mode, with its wireless triggering distance as long as 25m indoors and 15m outdoors. It has a battery indicator telling you when battery levels are low, being a first for the Yongnuo line up.
- Simply a fanatastic successor to the popular YN560.
Included in this Package:
1 x Yongnuo YN560-II SpeedLite
1 x Speedlite Stand
1 x Protective Pouch
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x YN560-II Digital SpeedLite
- Dimension 60 x 190 x 78mm
- LCD Screen Display
- 8 Levels of Output Control
- 4 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Electronic Flash Head Zooming
- 5600K Colour Temperture
- 29 Levels of Fine Tuning
- Flash timing
- Power Saving Mode
- Comes with User Manual
- Low Battery Indicator
- Sound Indicator
- Over Heat Protection
Electronic flash head zooming, sound indicator,
automatically saving setting,power saving mode,
- In the unlikely event you receive a product that is incorrect, missing parts, or damaged please contact our customer service team immediatety on (02) 9008 3797 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replacement items or parts will be provided with no additional charges after further analysis of the situation.
- All defective or non-defective items, all customers must claim within 7 days on receipt of the package.
- Replacements and exchanges can also be arranged in person by visiting our warehouse or via email if interstate.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: